Friday, November 2, 2012

The Gratitude Project 2012 - Day 2

When I sit down and really think about it, there are so many things for which I am thankful, it's just hard to pick one for each day. Choices, choices... Today, I am thankful for music. Any of you who have read my blog for awhile or know me personally have heard me say before that music is the key to my soul. It speaks things that my heart wants to say but can't quite find the words. It is the means by which I celebrate the good things in life, and the way I cry out to God when I am lost in this world. When mountains stand before me, I use music to praise my God for the way He will deliver me. I cannot even begin to name all the songs that have spoken the words of my heart even in the last few weeks. But here is one that I want to share with you. It is something that has been in the very front of my mind every single day lately. It is something that the devil tries to cause me to doubt, but my God tells me is TRUTH! My past does not define me. It does not determine my future. I am redeemed. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess