Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Gratitude Project 2012 - Day 13

Today, I am thankful for our library. We went to the weekly craft and activity time today, and all the kids had a blast. The library is a place we have gone since my oldest were just babies, and we always love it!

Ms. Betty B. is our most favorite librarian in the whole world, and, since we have seen her for so many years now, we have adopted her as part of our family.

I love the fact that we can get all the school books we could ever need from that place, and I don't have to pay a dime - unless, of course, I am late returning, which does happen occasionally. If I had to PAY for all the school books we get from that place, well, let's just say I wouldn't be able to homeschool.

And today, I was thankful that a sweet friend happened to be at the library at the same time, and I got to have a lovely chat with her. I don't get to see her often enough, so that was a treat!

 Little Sister just loves picking out books every week!

 My Little Man isn't so little anymore. ~sniff, sniff~

Baby Girl with her good friend and her new doll. 

Yes, I have an older girl, but she was over in the teen section and didn't get her picture made. The fact that she was in the TEEN section is sad enough, because that means she's BIG! NOOOO! OK, enough of that. These are the things today for which I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Suess